Melamine Premium Finish
- A Two pack system providing a durable coat with excellent abrasion properties.
- Gives good heat, water and solvent resistant and thereby increases the life of the wood.
Ideal for surfaces exposed to high wear and tear such as interiors.
Preferably spray for best finish. Rag or brush can also be used
1ltr, 4ltr, and 20 ltr
- A two pack premium finish system
- Tough durable long lasting clear finish
- Good resistance to heat and common household spills such as tea, coffee etc.
- Excellent water resistance
- Excellent gloss retention
- Suitable for surfaces exposed to high wear and tear such as interiors, household, office and Institutional furniture
- Non-Yellowing grade Melamine exhibits non yellowing characteristics
- Hardeners should be mixed at the time of application
- Mix Base and Hardener in 9:1 ratio and thin with 20-25 % Multipurpose (MP) Thinner for application
|Melamine Series||Viscosity at 25°C (Seconds)||Pack Size||Drying Time||Coverage||Gloss/Sheen at 60°C|
|Melamine- Matt||80-100||1 L, 4L, 20L||4-6 hours||7-9 Sq.M/Ltr
Per coat by spray)
|Melamine-Glossy||70-90||1 L, 4L, 20L||4-6 hours||90 minimum|
|Melamine-Satin||80-100||1 L, 4L, 20L||4-6 hours||24-30|
|Melamine-Sealer||70-90||1 L, 4L, 20L||2-3 hours||N/A|