NC (Nitrocellulose) Finish
- A single pack finishing system that imparts good aesthetic looks, reparability & touch up properties.
- It delivers better mar resistance than conventional lacquers ( Scratch & wear & tear).
Ideal for furniture exposed to low wear & tear.
Sprayed & ragged
500ml, 1ltr, 4ltr, and 20 ltr
- Nitrocellulose based lacquer, single pack system.
- Easy to apply, no hardener addition is required.
- Dries quickly.
- Offers smooth and reasonable tough finish.
- Suitable for wooden floor, interior wooden furniture.
- Thin with NC thinner before application.
- 1 (Base) : 3 (Thinner) for NC Gloss HB (High Build).
- 10% for NC Glossy.
- 10-15% for NC Satin.
- Precat version does not require thinner.
- Can be applied by spray, rag or brush.
|NC Finish||Viscocity at 25ᵒ C (Seconds)||Pack Size||Drying Time||Coverage||Gloss/ Sheen at 60ᵒ|
|NC Sealer||60 – 100 Poise||500 ml, 1 Ltr, 4 Ltr, 20 Ltr||15 – 60 Min||14 – 16 Sq.M/Ltr per coat (160 – 180 Sq.Ft/ Ltr per coat by spray)||N/A|
|NC Glossy (HB)||45-65 Poise||1 Ltr, 4 Ltr, 20 Ltr||2 – 3 Hrs||90 min|
|NC Glossy||20 – 35 Sec||7 – 9 Sq.M/Ltr per coat (60 – 65 Sq.Ft/ Ltr per coat by spray)||80 min|
|NC Satin||25 – 35 Sec||5 – 12|
|E.G. Lacquer||25 – 35 Sec||27-37|
|Zero Sheen NC Finish||16-22 Sec||6 max|