- Foambond is a high performance synthetic rubber based adhesive specially designed for foam to foam application.
- This product is a versatile and cost-effective adhesive that is a favorite with upholsterers
This product has the following applications:
- It is used for bonding foam to foam/ rexine, Fabric to foam/ rexine, leather to leather / foam or rexine, metal to foam.
- It can also be used for vinyl flooring and carpet laying application
- Appearance : Slight yellowish liquid
- Solid Content % : 5-17.5
- Viscosity at 30°C in Poise : 4-10
- Flow : Continuous
- Spread ability : Smooth & easy
- Peel strength L/L kg/inch sq :7 min
- Recommended for Bonding Foam to plywood, Foam to foam, Foam to rexine/ leather /rexine fabric/leather joineries in Bus Body building and Upholstery work.
- Free from objectionable smell.
- Handling strength in 2 hrs i.e. very quick setting time, better productivity.
- Superior flow ability and spread ability: better coverage.
- Excellent initial bonding.
- Flammable but non-toxic as it is benzene free.
500 ml, 1 L, 5 L, 25 L