Encord – V P latex is a random ter-polymer of Vinyl Pyridine, Styrene and Butadiene monomer dispersed in aqueous medium.
Encord VP latex is designed to provide a strong bond between synthetic fabrics (nylon, rayon, polyester, glass fiber and Aramid) and rubber compounds (NR, SBR, CR, NBR) are required to withstand the stringent service conditions of automotive tyres, conveyor belts.
- It is specially designed to provide a strong bond between synthetic tyre cord fabrics (nylon, rayon, polyester, glass fibre and Aramid) and the rubber compound.
- It displays excellent mechanical and chemical stability, together with low cream value and foaming.
- It provides smooth, clean processing and uniform fabric properties.
- It provides the excellent adhesion between tyre cord fabric and the rubber compound.
- It has a controlled particle size and distribution.
- The product has excellent storage stability under recommended conditions
Packing: Product can be supplied in HMHDPE Drums, IBC, ISO & Flexi tank
Jubilant manufactures 2 grades of VP Latex (Encord 106 & Encord 107)