Jubilant Bhartia Group
Jubilant Bhartia Group, valued at over USD 3 bn is headquartered at Noida in India. It has a strong presence in diverse sectors like Pharma and Life Sciences, Food , Oil and Gas, Agri and Consumer Products and Consulting Services in Aerospace and Oilfield industries
The group employs over 20,000 people globally with over 1400 in North America and is steadfastly gaining global recognition in its various businesses.
Jubilant Bhartia Group has established successful partnerships to nurture innovative business models targeted at delivering value to its stakeholders. It is today well recognised by many global companies as a ‘partner of choice’ in an ever-changing environment that presents both opportunities and challenges. The focus on servicing customers and building partnerships to create value reflects the group’s promise of Caring, Sharing and Growing.
The Group with a strong focus on Sustainability has been engaged in bringing to the fore the importance of inclusive growth to build a strong and robust self-sustained nation. Through its non-profit organisation Jubilant Bhartia Foundation it has been constantly engaged in empowering communities through its initiatives focussed on primary education, basic healthcare and skill development for employability and self-sustenance.
Consumer products like adhesives, wood finishes are offered by its wholly owned subsidiary company Jubilant Agri and Consumer Products Ltd (JACPL).Our presence in agricultural segment has gained it the reputation of a leading producer of products for Crop Nutrition, Crop Growth and Industrial chemicals. We also offer a wide range of Food polymers and Synthetic latex such as vinyl pyridine, SBR and NBR latex. The Company enjoys leadership positions in many product categories, key ones being No. 1 in India and amongst Top 2 manufactures in the world for Food Polymers, No. 1 in India and globally No. 2 for Vinyl Pyridine Latex used for automobile tyres. Amongst Top 3 brands in India for Single Super Phosphate fertilizer and a significant agro nutrient player. Jivanjor is the 2nd largest consumer brand in India in consumer adhesives category and a significant player in the Indian wood finishes market.
The Five core segments of Jubilant Bhartia Group are:
- Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences and Healthcare: Jubilant Life Sciences, the flagship venture of the group in the pharma sector is well recognised as an innovation driven integrated pharma and life sciences company providing products & services to global life sciences companies. It is one of the leading drug discovery and development solutions provider and the largest (CRAMS) Custom Research And Manufacturing Services Company out of India.
- Agri Products & Performance Polymers: Jubilant Bhartia Group’s presence in Agri segment has gained it the reputation of a leading producer of products for Crop Nutrition, Crop Growth and Crop Protection. Jubilant Industries, is a focussed Agri and Performance Polymer Company that offers a wide range of Performance Polymers products comprising consumer products like adhesives, wood finishes, application polymers like emulsion polymers, food polymers and latex such as vinyl pyridine, SBR and NBR latex.The Company enjoys leadership positions in many product categories, key ones being No 1 in India and No.3 globally for Solid Poly Vinyl Acetate( SPVA) used by leading global manufacturers of chewing gum. No. 1 in India and globally No.3 for Vinyl Pyridine Latex used for automobile tyres. Amongst Top 3 brands in India for Single Super Phosphate fertilizer and a significant agro nutrient player. Jivanjor is the 2nd largest consumer brand in India in consumer adhesives category and a significant player in the Indian wood finishes market.
- Jubilant Foodworks: Jubilant FoodWorks Limited is India’s largest and fastest growing food service company, with a network of 364 stores (as of 31 December, 2010). JFL operates Domino’s Pizza brand with the exclusive rights for India, Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. The Company is the market leader in the organized pizza market with a 50% market share and 70% share in the Pizza home delivery segment in India. The Company has now also strengthened its portfolio by entering into an agreement with Dunkin’ Donuts Franchising LLC, for developing the Dunkin’ Donuts brand and operating restaurants in India.
- Oil and Gas Exploration and Production: Jubilant Energy is one of the leading companies in private sector engaged in Oil & Gas exploration and production (E&P) in India and overseas. It has collaborations with leading global companies and currently operates in India and Australia.
- Services: Jubilant Enpro, through its alliances with international companies, provides business, marketing and technical support related to Oil & Gas services, Power & Infrastructure services, and Aviation related services (sales/maintenance of aircrafts & helicopters).